Every six months, you will be required to update your password to access EdReady. You will not be able to log in until you create a new password.
You will encounter a screen that looks like this:
Steps to Update Password
- Enter your current password.
- Enter a new password that meets the parameters of a "strong" password. The parameters are explained below the strength meter. The strength meter must turn green before you can proceed.
- Enter the same new password in the last field to confirm it.
- If both new passwords match, the Save button will activate.
- Click "Save" and you will be logged in.
- You have an option to "show password" for the current and new password to make sure you are entering it correctly.
- You can use this option to copy/paste the new password into the confirmation field.
- SSO (single sign-on) users are authorized based on their local system's security protocols and do not have a password on our system. These users will not be asked to reset their password.