Check Our LIVE Server Status Any Time
NROC Courses and HippoCampus: https://status.nroc.org
Welcome to Support!
Our goal is to provide excellent support to our valued NROC members. We provide multiple access points for faculty members to find online documentation and get live assistance.
By using these official NROC channels for support, your faculty and staff will get the most accurate, up-to-date information NROC has available, as well as the most expedient support our staff can provide.
The fastest way to get help is through our technical support ticket system. Support tickets are typically answered within a few hours, Monday-Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time. We are closed for major holidays.
We invite educators to visit us during office hours for technical support or for assistance with implementing your NROC membership at your institution.
Office Hours Schedule
- Monday: 12:00 PM Eastern / 9:00 AM Pacific
- Tuesday: 4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific
- Wednesday: 4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific
- Thursday: 4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific
- Friday: 12:00 PM Eastern / 9:00 AM Pacific
NOTE: there will be no Office Hours Wednesday, November 23 through Friday, November 25 for the Thanksgiving holiday. Office Hours will return to the normal schedule on Monday, November 28.
Click this link during office hours only (times listed above) to join the live meeting:
Meeting ID: 842 7798 3291
Or bookmark this link for later use: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84277983291
This is NOT a technical support number or call center. The following conference call number is only available during scheduled office hours, and it is intended to help those who have audio trouble or do not have access to a computer. You can reach technical support at other times by submitting a ticket.
Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You will sound best (and be able to hear best) with a headset.
You can also call in using your telephone.
Joint by phone: (646)931-3860
Meeting ID: 842 7798 3291
Or find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kc3BDl2W3p
Office Hours are not held on the weekdays celebrating the following US holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
Educators may schedule an appointment to get one-on-one implementation or technical support assistance with EdReady site launch and refresh, NROC Math and NROC English course installation, and using HippoCampus in the classroom and as a learning supplement.
Webinars, Docs, and More
The "Help" Buttons
Almost everywhere you are in NROC or EdReady, you will find a "Help" button at the bottom of the screen. Click this button to search for relevant documentation, and to submit a support ticket if you need personal assistance.
- EdReady App and Help Center - a blue "Help" button at the bottom left of the screen
- NROC Course Manager and Help Center - a green "Help" button at the bottom left of the screen
We make every effort to provide in-context help throughout the NROC family of products.
- NROC Course Manager - Look for the "More Information " link at the top right of every tab. This link will take you to the Help Center for details about the options on the specific tab you are on.
- EdReady - Look for the blue question mark icon. Click on it for more details about whatever is nearby.
- NROC Courses - At the top right of the screen, students will find links to helpful information about how to use the NROC materials.
- HippoCampus - At the top right of the screen, there is a link to the HippoCampus Help Center, which includes detailed user guides, tutorials, and answers to frequently asked questions. At the bottom of the screen, you will find additional helpful tips and playlists.
- Instructor Guides - Each NROC course has an extensive instructor guide included. After installing the course, you will have access to these per-unit guides to teaching with NROC courses in the classroom.
Documentation (some include video support)