After your LMS administrator installs and configures the course in your LMS and provides you with a copy for your own use, you will register the class with the NROC server. This must be done before any of the Unit links will work properly.
Each instructor will do this individually, for their own classes.
1. Open the course in your LMS.
2. Click on the "Course Management and Reporting" link, located in the Introduction section of the course.
3. Choose your name from the dropdown list if you have previously created an account in the NROC Course Manager. If not, you can create a new account by selecting "New Instructor".
Inherit Settings (optional): If you would like this course to inherit settings from a previous course you have taught, or if your school has set up a class that is intended to serve as the template for class settings, check the "Inherit Course Settings" box. You will be prompted to select the template course from a dropdown menu.
The Class Settings tab and Unit Content tab from the template class will be replicated when this option is used.
5. Click on the Create This Class button to complete the registration process.
6. Your screen will show that the course status is "Registered". You may now log in with the username and password you created, and edit or review your settings.
See the following detailed instruction guide, and share it with other instructors: